Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Fiona crazy~

Fiona Xie. Da babe amongst all the actresses in TCS right now. I've always found her attractive, i admit that. But thats all there is about it. I mean there's no way i can tell what kind of person she is in real life just by watching her "reel" life.

That is up till yesterday.

Her blog url's been going on for quite sometime now, but i've never bothered to visit and see what she writes about. Like i said, just being pretty doen't neccessary make me interested to know the person. But it so happened i was bored, so i went to Yahoo Singapore to see whats the top news. And i saw that Fiona Xie topped the search list of the day. So what the hell, clicked to see what kind of webpages there are about her. And there it is, her now-defunct blog.

I must say i'm very impressed with her posts. And i'm kinda surprised she's a Christian too. Haha... who am i to be surprised right? EVERYONE's surprised when they find out i'm a Christian lol... Anyway, after reading her posts, i totally revamped the impression i had of her in my mind.

Ok Fiona, guess what, your pretty face and your oh-so-damn-hot body didn't convert me to start worshipping you. But your thoughts, your views, and your persona did. Heh... Of course that doesn't mean i agree with everything you say in your blog, but its a start ^^

Oh i added the link to her expired blog too hahaz...

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Thats great that you can move past looks. Some of my worse boyfriends were the hot ones... I'm not quick to react to looks anymore either, ask me again when I'm single we'll see hahah!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Justus said...

Lol... Its not really true that i can see beyond looks now. Its just that looks alone don't do anymore. But, if u put 2 equally nice girls in front of me, i'll probably choose the prettier one haha...

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home