Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Strange Encounter

Today something weird happened as i was leaving the food court.

I felt someone's eyes on me... and when i looked up, i saw a very pretty girl staring at me, walking towards to me. And so we walked towards each other and past each other, all the while staring at each other. And when we were about 10 steps past each other, i turned around only to find that she had turned around as well and we looked at each other again.

How strange. I don't think she could have seen my sun burnt skin peeling off my face under that lighting. I don't think i know her either, being such a pretty girl that she is i couldn't have forgotten her.

Eh... Fine i did forget what -J- looks like, and i did think it was her for a moment, but c'mon its 11:30am, no way she could be awake and in Causeway Point ^^

I doubt its cos she found me good looking either... I mean i do have illusions of being good looking and eye catching. But i know the cold hard truth. *Cry*.

So what was the reason? I know there was nothing on my face. I checked in the toilet after that. Haiz... Guess i'll never know unless we run into each other again in the far future. Seriously strange cos i felt that i should know her, yet i know i don't. Hmmmmmm...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

something is not very right if u are seeing me everywhere.....

but then, confirm it wasn't me...
yah lah...i was pigging away at the time mentioned.

ok, back to the topic....u heard of "San Xiao Yin Yuan"? =D



(and why de hell i need to type the funny characters to verify my post?!)

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is me that u see..lol...we are soooooo fated...muacks!!

12:07 AM  
Blogger Justus said...

-j- : Eh... looking forward to seeing u again bahhhhhh... Haha, added the funny chars thing cos getting dumb comments from bots la. Everytime i see got new comment, happily open see, end up is just some bot comment advertising some site >.<

anon : -.-"

11:31 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Next time make your move if you see a pretty girl look at you, you never know what will happen =)

I added you to my links too!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Justus said...

Hotaru: Lol... Nah... Pretty girls may not be so pretty within~ I'm way past the stage where i'd want to pick up girls based on their looks ^^ But of course, if i can find someone who's nice AND pretty... :D

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home