Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Shed me some skin

I'm molting... i had thought that for once i wouldn't, despite being seriously sunburnt. But i just HAD to go play a short round of basketball last night. And when i looked, small bubbles were forming beneath my red-turning-brown skin. Had thought they were air bubbles, but when i burst one, water flowed out. Perspiration. -.- Seems that it can't disperse through dead, burnt skin. Bahhhh. So now my office carpet's covered with my dead skin haha... I kinda like peeling off dead skin. Especially when you manage to peel off a large piece ^^

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

haha thats really creepy!

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home